Kodiak 12 x 9 ft. Cabin
• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
• Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
• Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
• Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
• 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Side wall rolls up for openness and ventilation, or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
Approx. Weight: 92 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags). (42kg)
Size: 12x9 ft.
Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 15 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 7 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Zippers: #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.