Info: The classic “2 Man” Springbar Tent, the Compact delivers all the comfort and easy setup of Springbar design in the smallest packed size possible, making it ideal for campers with limited vehicle space. Featuring an updated pattern for more interior volume, a 6’ x 8’ footprint, and 52” ceiling height, the Compact is impressively roomy for two campers.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Salt Lake City, USA workshop
- Simple 1-Person Setup. Watch the Video
- 6’ x 8’ Footprint, 52 Inch Interior Height, 48 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2 occupants, plus room for the dog.
- Sunforger® marine-finish boat shrunk army duck canvas (8.5oz walls, 10.1oz roof). 100% cotton, double-fill construction. Finished in Georgia, USA—the ‘gold standard’ in cotton tent canvas. Watertight, breathable, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Aluminum Alloy Poles. Machined in SLC, Utah.
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design.
- Dual doors with no-see-um mesh
- Includes 12 aluminum military surplus wedge stakes, brass headed stake hammer, and canvas tool roll for storage
- Weight: 22 pounds. Packed tent size: 14” x 28”. Packed pole size: 7” x 36”.
- Springbar Compact includes: tent w/storage bag, pole set w/storage bag, stakes & hammer w/tool roll, owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right. Learn more