Springbar FAMILY CAMPER
Info: The name says it all—for the adventurous family there’s no substitute when it comes to easy setup, livable space, and reliability in harsh weather. That said, while the 10’ x 14’ footprint will easily sleep a family of four to six, it’s practically a cabin for two with space for a full bed, table, and chairs. With a deluxe feature set including 3 full-height screen windows and an integrated shade awning, the Family Camper is built to last and be loved for a lifetime.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Salt Lake City, USA workshop
- Simple 1-Person Setup. Watch the Video
- 10’ x 14’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 140 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Comfortable for 4, Maximum of 8 Occupants
- Sunforger® marine-finish boat shrunk army duck canvas (8.5oz walls, 10.1oz roof). 100% cotton, double-fill construction. Finished in Georgia, USA—the ‘gold standard’ in cotton tent canvas. Watertight, breathable, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Aluminum Alloy Poles with steel reinforcement. Machined in SLC, Utah.
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design.
- 3 full-height screen windows with no-see-um mesh, integrated shade awning
- Includes a hanging organizer and gear loft for storage
- Includes 20 forged steel stakes, brass headed stake hammer, and canvas tool roll for storage
- Weight: 77 pounds. Packed tent size: 26” x 32”. Packed pole size: 8” x 62”.
- Springbar Family Camper includes: tent w/storage bag, pole set w/storage bag, stakes & hammer w/tool roll, awning ropes, hanging organizer, mesh gear loft, owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right.