The traditional choice of river guides and horse packers, the Outfitter is the lightest and most packable Springbar Tent that still allows you to stand up inside—thanks to its 3-piece pole set design and minimal feature set. Enjoy the 7’ x 9’ footprint, 74” ceiling height, and tough-as-nails performance in harsh weather.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Salt Lake City, USA workshop
- Simple 1-Person Setup. Watch the Video
- 7’ x 9’ Footprint, 74” Interior Height, 63 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Maximum of 3 Occupants.
- Sunforger® marine-finish boat shrunk army duck canvas (8.5oz walls, 10.1oz roof). 100% cotton, double-fill construction. Finished in Georgia, USA—the ‘gold standard’ in cotton tent canvas. Watertight, breathable, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Aluminum Alloy Poles. 3-piece ridge and uprights for compact storage. Machined in SLC, Utah.
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design.
- 1 large back window with no-see-um mesh
- Includes 12 aluminum military surplus wedge stakes, brass headed stake hammer, and canvas tool roll for storage
- Weight: 34 pounds. Packed tent size: 13” x 30”. Packed pole size: 8” x 40”.
- Springbar Outfitter includes: tent w/storage bag, pole set w/storage bag, stakes & hammer w/tool roll, owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right.