Info: A legacy favorite of Boy Scouts thanks to its minimal feature set (1 door, 1 window) that stands up to the hard use of youngsters in the wild, the Springbar Vagabond is also prized by campers who simply favor the look of classic, minimalist design. The 8’ x 10’ footprint is suited for two to four campers with a comfortable 6.5 foot standing height throughout the interior.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Salt Lake City, USA workshop
- Simple 1-Person Setup. Watch the Video
- 8’ x 10’ Footprint, 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 80 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Maximum of 4 Occupants.
- Sunforger® marine-finish boat shrunk army duck canvas (8.5oz walls, 10.1oz roof). 100% cotton, double-fill construction. Finished in Georgia, USA—the ‘gold standard’ in cotton tent canvas. Watertight, breathable, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Aluminum Alloy Poles with steel reinforcement. Machined in SLC, Utah.
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design.
- 1 large back window with no-see-um mesh
- Includes 12 aluminum military surplus wedge stakes, brass headed stake hammer, and canvas tool roll for storage
- Weight: 51 pounds. Packed tent size: 15” x 27”. Packed pole size: 8” x 54”.
- Springbar Vagabond includes: tent w/storage bag, pole set w/storage bag, stakes & hammer w/tool roll, owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right.