Kodiak 10 x 14 ft. Flex-Bow VX Tent
• Ground Sheet
Introducing our new VX series. We have added large triangle windows on both ends. The extra windows give you eXtra Ventilation and eXtra openness and Views. This feature is a must when camping in hot summer weather, allowing you to really open the tent up. When conditions change, simply zip the windows shut from the inside. The VX series is identical to our Deluxe version with the exception that instead of funnel-flow vents, you have large triangle windows on both ends.
• Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, set-up.
• Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Six large windows with no-see-um mesh. Provides openness and superb ventilation.
• Large 84x78-inch awning.
• Customizable gear loft and organizer pockets.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Handy strap-and-cinch storage bag for convenient roll up.
Pack Weight: 79 lbs. (includes 6.5 lbs in stakes). (35kg)
Pack Size: Tent-- Length 30 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles-- Length 48 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, seamless.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.