Info: The one and only Traveler. Handcrafted in Salt Lake City since the mid 1960s, the result over the decades has been nothing short of thousands of happy campers and an iron-clad reputation. Fully featured with 3 full-height screen windows, integrated shade awning, a spacious 10’ x 10’ footprint, and Sunforger® cotton canvas. Easy to pitch and legendary in harsh wind and weather, a genuine Springbar Traveler is a tent you’ll cherish for years to come.
Cut and sewn by hand in our Salt Lake City, USA workshop
- Simple 1-Person Setup.
- 10’ x 10’ Footprint (3x3m) , 6 ½ Feet Interior Height, 100 sq. ft. Living Space. Spacious for 2, Comfortable for 4, Maximum of 6 Occupants
- Sunforger® marine-finish boat shrunk army duck canvas (8.5oz walls, 10.1oz roof). 100% cotton, double-fill construction. Finished in Georgia, USA—the ‘gold standard’ in cotton tent canvas. Watertight, breathable, and highly durable.
- Heavy-Duty Seamless Laminated Vinyl Floor. Durable & Fully Waterproof
- Aluminum Alloy Poles with steel reinforcement. Machined in SLC, Utah.
- Steel Wire Stake Loops with Perimeter Rope Reinforcement—Incredibly Strong and a Hallmark of Springbar® Tent Design.
- 3 full-height screen windows with no-see-um mesh, integrated shade awning
- Includes a canvas hanging organizer and mesh gear loft for storage
- Includes 20 forged steel stakes, brass headed stake hammer, and canvas tool roll for storage
- Weight: 62 pounds.(28.1227kg) Packed tent size: 17” x 24”. Packed pole size: 8” x 56”.
- Springbar Traveler includes: tent w/storage bag, pole set w/storage bag, stakes & hammer w/tool roll, awning ropes, hanging organizer, mesh gear loft, owner’s field guide
- Satisfaction Guarantee. Love your Springbar® product or we’ll make it right. Learn more
- Handcrafted in Salt Lake City, USA.